Friday, November 25, 2005
Thanksgiving Turkey? Nope, PIG!!!!!!
Well the photo thing does not seem to be working so I guess I will just have to tell you guys about the fun times we had for Thanksgiving. All of my family went to my Great Uncle Dales house in Beiber. There was about 20 of us there this year which is kind of a small group. We don't eat turkey, our tradition is to have a huge bonfire in a pit in the back yard and then about midnight we put the pork and some beef brisket in the pit cover it with tin and bury it. It cooks all night long and then we dig it up around noon the next day, It is a lot of fun to hang out by the fire with my uncles and aunts and play games with them. We swung on the tire swing in the barn and watched movies and played lots of games. My Dad and some of the older guys and girls went and rode 4-wheelers and motorcycles, they said it was very cold but they had a great time. I ate lots of food and drank soda too. We have so much to be thankful for. God gives us more than we need. I thank him for all my family and my brother Jay. Well that is all for now there will be more soon. Joshy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
2 comments:
Sounds like you had fun! So did we.
We had some cheese cookies at the Chineese place today Josh. Wish you could've been there!
I'll take pork over Turkey anyday. Sounds like you had a good thanksgiving.
Post a Comment