Sunday, November 06, 2005

To the Movies

Yesterday My Mom and Dad took me to the movies. We left my little brother with Brenda and we went to see Chicken Little.
It was a pretty silly movie and they had a light bulb burn out on their projector and so we had to wait for about 20 minutes. We ate popcorn and drank soda. I had a lot of fun but I was worried about my brother. Mom & Dad said he was fine with Brenda but I am usually there to protect him and I thought he might get scared without me there. Brenda said he did great and did not really cry. He even fell asleep while she was on the computer. I guess thats to be expected since she was probablly updating her blog and we all know how boring her blog is:-) Just kidding Brenda, my Dad told me to write that. Well I had a great time hanging out with my Mom and Dad.

1 comment:

Brenda Walker said...

You know you should not use Josh's blog to bash me. If your not careful I will come over to your house and distress your entertainment center for you. You should really try and be nicer to me since I am willing to watch your kid. I might have to let you stop coming over to play if you can't be nice. Haven't you heard "if you can't say something nice then don't say nothin at all."