This is us in the tub!!!!!!!!!!!
We really like bath time. Mom likes it too except for the mess that we make. We like to splash and play with lots of toys. My brother Jayden is kind of chubby isn't he?This is my Bucket that I used at Trunk or Treat
I got so much good candy I wish I could eat it all up but my Mom and Dad have me on rations and so I just get it once in a while. I guess the good thing is it will last longet that way:-)
This is a picture of the inside of my bucket it is still over half full of candy> Don't I have some good kinds? My Dad's favorite is Butterfinger, and mine is the sour gummi worms. I got a lot of those. Well if anyone wants to share some of this come on over and I will give you anything except the gummi worms.
.jpg)
6 comments:
Yeah! I'm the first commenter! I wish I could come see you and have some of your candy.:) Well, have fun with it anyway.
That's a lot of candy!!!! I'm suprised your dad hasn't eaten it all yet.
Hey, Josh save some for me. We will come over and help you eat it. You look like you had fun in the bath. Glad to see you are getting clean. Good job on keeping up on your blogging.
The gummi worms are my favorite too. Try not ot get too mad at your parents when you get older and find out they posted your bath pictures on the internet!
The 49ers actually scored!!!. Sorry i missed your wonderful sunday school lesson, I worked again today.
I did not want the Niners to score cuz I picked up the Giants Defense for the week. Oh well
Post a Comment