

I did not want to sit on Santa's lap that is why I am standing there facing him.My brother got a stuffed animal and I got a ball and we both got candy canes.


Then yesterday we went and cut our christmas tree with my Aunts and Uncles and Grandparents. We had so much fun but it was kind of cold and windy. Buddy did not mind the cold he had fun running around with everyone.

This is me and Dad with the tree we were cutting down. Dad let me help with the saw. My Dad took me for a dire with him on my cousin Steves 4-wheeler. It was fun and we went fast.

.jpg)
12 comments:
We went and got our Christmas tree, but there was no snow so it wasn't much fun. Tell your Dad not to get mad at me just because I don't update as much as he does.
I wish I had a 4 wheeler, doesn't your cousin Steve have like 20 of them, he should loan me one!
Kristi I must say you look really cute in that picture. I wish I looked cute in a beanie. Glad you guys had fun!!
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing as Brenda. Or maybe not. Your pup-dog is cute.
I heard you guys were sick, and I wanted to say I hope you feel better soon.
I used to dire 4 wheelers all the time! Get well soon winklemens
What's with all your titles that have like 50 exclamation points? I mean, cute post! It is though. I like the pictures.
Hey, I finally did alright on your game. 1010, my highest score yet!!! Oh yeah, I also just got the songs to play on my PC!! I will have to see if I can remember how to do it on yours!
From what I hear, you're always griping at people for not updating. Let me tell you man, you're not doing so hot yourself right now. :) You should really update.
Update. I don't want to hear it from you ever again!
Update! Update! Update!
Did I mention, I think you should UPDATE!!!
Post a Comment