Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Fun while it lasted

Well we had a game for a little while but then the game website went down so once again no more games. Oh well mostly my Dad played it not me.
Today is Awana. I think all of you know what Awana is but just in case I will tell you it is where a bunch of kids go hang out and play games and learn bible stories. I like going and learning things. This is the verse for this week. I have to say it to my teachers so that they will sign my book. I learn lots of verses at Cubbies.

This is me in my Cubbie vest with my book. Well I guess I better go eat dinner so I can go to Cubbies.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed Sometimes? Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed Stupid? Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed Silly? Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed Stephen?

Brenda Walker said...

You might tell your dad that Awana doesn't have an "s" on it. But you do look mighty cute in your AWANA Cubbie uniform

Anonymous said...

AWANA, no S!!!!!

joshnjay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joshnjay said...

Alright, alright I get the point. Heres Awana with no S. Now enough already

Justin Richardson said...

Let me remind you that I discovered how to put games on blogs!!! I put the link back underneath my game so all you have to do is go to my blog and click on it. Your game was the only other cool one so that's why I copied you. I couldn't find any other sites that let you have games that show up on your blog so you are limited to the 50 or so games they offer.

Justin Richardson said...

You need to turn on word verification on your settings so you don't get spammed. I was constantely deleting stupid advertisements until I did this. I think you click on the posting option on the settings page.