Saturday, November 19, 2005

November Weather??????????

The weather has been so nice here. It has been very Warm and SUNNY. It was so nice that we went out and washed our van. Not something you usually do in the middle of November.
Dad helped us make sure we got all the spots clean.
Jayden and me were soaking wet by the time we were done. But it was warm so it did not matter too much.
I think my brother was cleaner than the van. What do you think? At least he was having lots of fun.
I am making sure the windows are real good with no spots on them. Our Mom and Dad really appreciate all the help that we give them. And we always have fun when we are doing things with them. After the car wash we helped Dad rake up some leaves. It was funny cuz I was throwing leaves at Jayden and he was wet so everything was sticking to him.
We did not get very many leaves cleanrd up but we had fun throwing them everywhere. Sorry we have not posted in a long time but my Mom and Dad have been very busy and they would not let me post by myself:-}

7 comments:

Auntie Eisel said...

Awwwwwww, cute little Jayden getting the leaves cleanrd up. I love it when y'all put pictures on here. Even if I can't see you every Sunday. :(

Kayla said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
I love washing the car, okay not really, but it seems like you do. Thanks for going with us yesterday while we took free stuff from local businesses.

Kayla said...

I got to green belt, is that good? don't forget to wear brown on Tuesday.

joshnjay said...

Dad just got 1010 points on the game. But Green is good not as good as Black but both good.

joshnjay said...

RED BELT 1610 the guys were coming so fast it was crazy!!!!!

Brenda Walker said...

Why is it brown tuesday. Inquiring minds wnat to know. Is this something that I am being left out of? Because if it is then that is very mean

Justin Richardson said...

I have to rake up leaves soon and I'm not looking foward to it. Maybe you can come help me Josh and Jay. It looked like you were doing an effective job in your yard. The sun is nice but it only means that Mt. Shasta's season starts late:(