They are all fairly easy except for the windmill and the last two. GOOD LUCK
I fixed the title thanks anyway Zach.
46
Sweet Game! it's one of my favorite internet games.Can you beat 27? It took me a long time to get that high score,or in golf, low score. If 46 is Josh's score i'm impressed. If it's Jeremy's i'm not so impressed.
Not sure if I can forive you yet. I will have to wait and see just how sorry you really are. only time can tell.
70x7 Brenda 70x7
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are all fairly easy except for the windmill and the last two. GOOD LUCK
I fixed the title thanks anyway Zach.
46
Sweet Game! it's one of my favorite internet games.Can you beat 27? It took me a long time to get that high score,or in golf, low score. If 46 is Josh's score i'm impressed. If it's Jeremy's i'm not so impressed.
Not sure if I can forive you yet. I will have to wait and see just how sorry you really are. only time can tell.
70x7 Brenda 70x7
Post a Comment