Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Go Diego, Go!


Meet the newest member of our family. Mom and dad have been thinking for quite some time that Buddy needed a friend. He gets really wild around other dogs so they thought it would help calm him down a bit. The other day we went to Kueblers furniture to meet Diego (the cartoon character) but we never quite made it that far. Haven Humane and a few other rescue shelters were there trying to get their dogs adopted and when we walked up mom said "I want the black one". So we played with him a little and talked to his owner. Then dad asked if we wanted to take him home and of course we said yes! He and Buddy are good friends already. We never did get to meet Diego but Jay and I didn't mind because we got to bring home a new dog instead. So we named him... can you guess?....Diego. (Thanks Brenda) We did get to jump in a few bounce houses and get balloons though so we still had fun. Hope everyone is having a good first week of school!



9 comments:

Justin Richardson said...

sweet dog! hopefully he is not as "friendly" as buddy. i got a new dog too, i'll put some pictures up sometime

Anonymous said...

You are going to have one full house come April. You are welcome for the name idea.

Kayla said...

I'm with Brenda.

Anonymous said...

I think it might be a good idea to get some little dog saddles. I don't know, maybe that's not such a good idea!

Justin Richardson said...

i know!! how do u delete comments??? maybe i'll just sick chuck on him, chuck norris hates nasty predators!

Justin Richardson said...

Yeah, the DFG gives away one roundhouse tag every year, i bet u can guess who ALWAYS gets it.

Kayla said...

you should post the pictures of the new baby :D

steve & trish taff said...

hey guys!!! Nope, I haven't had any calls for kisses yet!! Thank goodness!!! Hope you guys are having a great week!!!!

Kayla said...

If I'm not mistaken, you also were at the pumpkin patch, maybe you should post pictures of the pumpkin you picked Josh. And also, happy birthday... sometime. I can never remember the day but I know its close. Right???