Monday, August 13, 2007

Third times a charm

Or three strikes your out.....at least thats what dad always said when mom said she'd like to have a baby girl. But now that moms having another baby she says that the third time's a charm no matter what it is. Yep thats right. Jayden and I are going to have a baby brother or sister next spring. Mom says the baby should come sometime around the first week of April. I want to have a sister and Jayden wants to have a brother but I think he's more excited about being a big brother than he is about having a new baby around. Mom made us these shirts that we wore at camp when we told Grammy and Grandpa about the baby. Grammy had to read it twice before she figured it out but I think she was excited. I know I am.



Last week we spent six days camping at the coast with all of dads family. We played on the beach and looked for agates and dad rode the boogie board twice. He was pretty cold afterward but he said he had fun. We visited a tide pool that was in the park and we got to hold lots of starfish and crabs. Here are some pictures of our trip. I could have stayed longer but mom and dad were very happy to be home. Well I hope you all are enjoying whats left of summer!















4 comments:

Kayla said...

I've been continually checking back here for the last half hour waiting for this post!! I'm very excited! You'll make a great big brother Jayden! And tell your parents that we've got a green minivan for sale if they're interested :)

Anonymous said...

I am not going back to the minivan!!! That was more for you youth kids than it was for my kids:-):-}

Anonymous said...

Looks like a pretty fun summer! Congrats on the baby!

Justin Richardson said...

congrats! looks like you guys had fun.