
Well I know its late in posting this but..... I had my sixth birthday a couple weeks ago! I wanted to have a baseball party so mom made me a baseball cake and we had a baseball pinata and went to the park with all my friends. It was lots of fun. I even got my own full size skateboard from my friend Andrea which I thought was very cool. Then on my actual birthday mom made me breakfast in bed like always and I got to have chocolate chip pancakes. She told me she would make me anything I wanted for dinner so guess what I picked. My favorite food: more pancakes!Being six

means I don't have t

o ride in a carseat anymore which I was more excited about than anything. Although now that I know what its like to go without one I actually still like to use it because it makes me taller so I can see out the window.

Also, I thought you

might want to see pictures of dad and Uncle Brian's bucks that they killed this year. Now we once again have a freezer full of deer meat and I really like it when mom makes venison steak for dinner. Below is a picture of our new baby. It was thirteen weeks old when the picture was taken and mom says its almost eighteen weeks now so shes guessing its grown at least two inches since then. I've noticed mom's belly has gotten bigger so I'm guessing she's right! Well we have lots more to post about so hopefully mom and dad will put up some more real

soon.
6 comments:
Happy b-day Josh!! Sweet haircut by the way. Makes you look older. Also, you have an adorable baby brother or sister. So tiny and cute. Can't say as much for your dad and his dead dear though.
Kayla are you implying I killed my wife or someone else close to me? Oh wait I get it you meant DEER!!!
I totally realized I did that at about 10:30 last night when I was laying in my bed trying to go to sleep. I decided I'd fix it first thing in the morning before anyone noticed... unfortunately, I was too late. Thank you spelling police.
Hey,
I'm so excited to hear about the new baby on the wayZ! Im totally stoked! Happy late birthday josh, I miss you so much ! Sorry I haven't talked to you guys in so long, but I really think we need to have some sort of reunion real soon .
peace!
happy birthday! baseball is a good theme! sweet bucks too! im gonna try and get a c and a b tag next year. brian looks like jeremy with a cowboy hat.
Thats really funny, because actually I thought Brian was Jeremy and I was wondering why Jeremy was dressed so funny for that picture.
Post a Comment