Sorry for the long absence of updates. Things have been very crazy around here. Nothing super special just lots of stuff going on. Our Mom and Dad had their 5th wedding anniversary. They say the time is flying by. Whatever that means. They went to Oregon for the weekend and that meant that Jayden and me got to go to BURNEY. I love going to Burney and playing with all my Uncles and Aunts. Mom and Dad got all their Christmas shopping done and we now have presents under our tree. Well sorry but that is all I have time for right now. I will try to post again soon, and with pictures. Goodnight, Joshy
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
14 comments:
Finally!! We await the pictures!! And tell your dad I'd be happy to help him with his ink!!
I didn't
know you
had the
patience
to type
that way
for so
long
You should really turn your word verification off if I'm going to keep leaving comments like that.
That last word ver. had the word Jay in it, I thought that was really neat
What? Your parents went to Oregon? The same state that we live in? Hmmm...
Good night Joshy.
Yes Marla we went to Oregon. We did not go as far up as Bend. We went to Ashland for our anniversary and then did all our Christmas shopping in Medford. We hope to make it up that way sometime soon.
Post a Comment