
We got to go to youth group last night. It was a lot of fun. Usually we stay at the Klockes house but last night was the Christmas party so we got to go. We had a lot of fun and played some funny games. Here Alex, Justin and myself are eating the remnants of the snowmen that we built with marshmellows and candy and stuff. Alex won this game and got a cd.


His mouth is very full. Can you tell?
Justin could not hold his down and ended up losing it all to the trash can. YUCK!!
In this game they had to get the four candy canes out of the whipped cream.
You should have seen Shannon attack that whipped cream. It paid off for her cuz she won. And the main thing is we got some great pictures of some messy faces.


Well we had a lot of fun with the Kids and I even got to play in the gift exchange it was cool. Four days till Christmas. Do you know what you are getting? Josh

.jpg)
8 comments:
Those are some great pictures!!!
It looks like you do some pretty nasty stuff at youth group. I'm surprised that isn't illegal.
You know Jeremy although it was very nice of you to make ice tea for me one time of niceness doesn't make up for all the other meaness. In fact the ratio is, 3 nice thing will make up for 1 mean thing. So I am afraid you have a long ways to go. And as far as I can tell I don't think your wife has a mean bone in her body. So you can try and frame her all you want but you will have no luck
I would of had a better chance if I did it in halves. All the marshmallow was pressed up against the back of my throat forcing me to puke. The party was fun though. I liked the picture game and the marshmallow building game. I'm glad I backed out of the whipped cream and candy cane game. I would have lost to shannon.
31 punk!
QUEENS!
I can't believe that this is the last ABC Monday Night Football. Im think that's stupid.
5 in a row, that's amazing! The Cowboys signed Shaun Suisham. He was the kicker that began the season with them. They need to get a win this week to get into the playoffs and their kicking game still sucks. I don't think their kickers are there only problem. I think they need a new long snapper and/or a different holder. No Christmas post, You're a scrooge Jeremy!
Post a Comment