Monday, January 09, 2006

WERE BAAACK

Sorry for the loooooooooonnnnnggggg absence from the blog world. It was the busy holiday that caused my Dad to be so busy that he could not post for us. But maybe now that they are over then we will have more time to stay caught up on this thing. Well we had a great christmas. It started on the friday before Christmas at Great Grandmas with presents and then Stockings and Dinner on Christmas eve. Christmas morning we went out to breakfast with Zachary and Brenda. It was a lot of fun and they gave me a cool crocodile game. Then we went to church and watched Pastor Thomas as a shepherd. He did a good job. Then we came home and took a nap and Mom and Dad wrapped some more presents. We went to Burney for Sunday and Monday. We opened presents up there on Monday. Then my Nana and Papa came up with Auntie Kim and my other Great Grandma. The stayed for about a week and hung out with us a lot. We had a great New Years eve party. With lots of snacks and games and people. I had to go to bed around 10 so I did not get to see the New Year come in :-( On New Years day we went to Shingletown and opened presents at Uncle Paul and Auntie Em's. We had a great Christmas and it was spread out over two weeks which made it fun. Well I can't post and not put up any pictures so here are some of our pics from the last two weeks.









I rode on this train at this house that had a bunch of lights. That is Aunt Amy she was only home for a little bit. Bye Josh

4 comments:

Kayla said...

You have an Auntie Em?! That is so cool just like on the wizard of oz.

Auntie Eisel said...

That's exactly what I was thinking Kayla!! How funny. I'm glad you had so much fun. Happy new year!

Brenda Walker said...

Not me, I thought, "They call Emily, Em, how wierd is that"!

Justin Richardson said...

Glad you posted again. How did you do in your fantasy league Jeremy.