





This is me and Dad at the starting gates, and then us racing through the track. A couple times my front tire caught a little AIR!! It was just like racing. As you can see my Dad caught a little air on some of the small jumps. He was kind of scared to jump the big ones. My Mom and Jay even rode a little bit. When we got home Jay and me jumped on the trampoline with the sprinkler under it. It was cold but a blast. Mom and Dad worked in the yard while we bounced. I helped them for a minute but I like playing better.

.jpg)
3 comments:
You look pretty intense there in that first picture Josh. I agree, playing is more fun than working in the yard. Tell your mom thanks for getting us those tickets I had fun at the play last night. See ya!
What??!! You're not feelin' the 70's vibe?? Are you just trying to make me crazy or what?
Whatever. I don't see you getting hired to design music sections in christian book stores
Kristy, when did you get you hair cut? It looks so cute! And you look a little sunburned there too! Glad you are having fun in the beautiful outdoors! How are you liking LOST?
Post a Comment