Sunday, April 01, 2007

T-Ball


A few weeks back mom and dad signed me up for little league t-ball and I'm having lots of fun playing. Dad even bought me a tee of my own so I can practice at home. I practice hitting in the front yard and can hit the ball all the way out to the street now.
My team name is the Mariners and we had our very first game yesterday. We started with opening ceremonies in the morning and then pictures and then my game in the afternoon. Mom said we played well and even though it was very short I still had lots of fun. Even Jayden had fun playing with my equipment when I wasn't using it. When we were all done coach gave us each five dollars to use at the snack bar! I'm really looking forward to my next game. Well I hope everyone is enjoying their spring! I know I am.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hit a Home run
Josh!

Kayla said...

I agree with Brenda. Five bucks at the snack bar huh? That sure is a lot of candy. You should let us know when your next game is and maybe we can come see you play. Oh yeah and tell your dad thanks for the comment it did make me laugh : )

Anonymous said...

I could use $5 for some Taco Bell!

Kayla said...

Hey Kristi,
our neighbor is letting us borrow their horses to eat out grass, you should let me know if you'd like to come over and ride them or something.
See ya!

Kayla said...

hey, which service do you guys attend at ACNC? We're probably going to go tomorrow (I've got some friends who are doing the service) but thought we'd find out which one you guys are going to and we would see you there. Anyway, if you want to let me know, that'd be great.

Kayla said...

guess who asked me for your phone number a couple days ago?
Dustin Hawkins did. Weird huh? Anyways, I gave it to him, (hope thats okay) and he said he'd give you guys a call.

Kayla said...

I think you should update now. All my comments are stacking up.