Sunday, January 29, 2006

3 Hours in Rollerblades = Sore Feet

Well we just got back from the church. We had a great time there. It was a youth group hang out time, and it was the night that my Dad made the announcement that Pastor Nick would be back as the full time youth pastor. The kids were very excited. My Dad will no longer be the youth pastor but he will still help with the youth as much as possible. Any way I brought my skates and played hockey with all the kids all night I skated the whole time and now my feet are so sore. I soaked them in the sink for about ten minutes. That helped a lot. I also signed up for soccer yesterday. It does not start for a month but now I am ready to start practicing. I am going to buy some cleats and a ball and some shin guards. It will be so much fun. Next year I am going to play roller hockey, cuz I want to be on a team like the mighty ducks. Well that was a quick update on my life and the things I am doing, another post will come soon.

5 comments:

joshnjay said...

Kayla I did those colors in honor of your room.

Kayla said...

Are you mocking me? How do you know about my colors JOSH? I always wanted to play soccer when I was younger and my parent even got me a soccer ball for christmas, but I had asthma, which didn't help because I love to breathe.

Justin Richardson said...

You were good on the blades Josh! I always wanted to play Hockey but I didn't think there were any local leagues. Soccer should be fun though. I can see you getting red-carded, jk :) Bye the way, You never made any announcement that Nick was coming back, you let us be surprised. I typed this comment in honor of my room that's all one color!

Brenda Walker said...

Those are some sweet skates Josh, can you jump them?? It's a sledgehammer!!!

Justin Richardson said...

Who's gonna win? If the Seahawks can stop Rothlesburger than I think they'll win. If they don't than The Steelers have it.