Saturday, December 10, 2005

We promised pictures













This is our christmas tree decorating night. We had snacks and hot apple cider and listened to christmas music and then we watched ELF. It was a lot of fun. Zach and Brenda even came over to hang out.



This is the outside of our house. We have a lot of lights out there. I helped my Dad put them all up.
This is an angel if you can't tell and our star.
























My Dad took all these pictures of Mt. Shasta on their way back from Oregon. He took them from all sides of the mountain. I think it is kind of cool to see the different sides all together like that. Which side is your favorite?













18 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

Nice Pictures!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joshnjay said...

Do you like the new game?

Justin Richardson said...

Nice pictures, Elf is a funny movie. I like the third veiw the most.

Justin Richardson said...

By the way, I like the game.

Brenda Walker said...

Sweet Game. So far after two tries 38

Kayla said...

Looks like you had fun. I was just thinking the other day about how your dad once promised to play "Lost Mountain of God" with me and we still have not. Maybe you should remind him because I really like that game.

Brenda Walker said...

76

Anonymous said...

86

Brenda Walker said...

level 3 145

Anonymous said...

level 3 216

Justin Richardson said...

27

Kayla said...

999999999999

Anonymous said...

I beat level 3 and then it said "YOU WIN" and it was done I had 255 points.

Brenda Walker said...

I only got 217 at the end of level 3 and it said YOU WIN!! Apparently you held onto your lives longer. Oh, and, Whatever Kayla!!!!

Justin Richardson said...

I only got 45.

Auntie Eisel said...

312

Justin Richardson said...

Shasta is going to be crowded this weekend. I don't think it will stay open. I also think they will be without a terrain park and that isn't much fun. Enjoy your Christmas party at the blood center.