Today we finished all our Christmas shopping. We had a pretty good day. It started off by waking up to snow in Anderson. We looked outside and there were these beautiful snowflakes falling lazily out of the sky. It was so nice. Unfortunately it did not last very long before turning to rain. However I did hear from my Uncle Ben from Burney and he said it was snowing real hard up there and someone else told my Dad that they had about a foot already. The great thing about that is that means Shasta is getting lots of snow too and that means we can go snowboarding sooner:-) We went to the outlets and I picked out a present for my Aunt Emily whose name I drew for our family gift exchange, from there we went to Shopko. We arrived at Shopko at 11:40 and that meant we had about 20 minutes to get through the store and check out before the 6 hour sale ended at noon. So we rushed around and found the things that we needed along with half the city of Redding. Luckily they still gave you stuff for the cheap price at 12:15 cuz by the time we got through the lines it was later than noon. We got all the stuff we needed there and then headed back to the van. It was still trying to spit a little snow and was quite cold, so I was skipping along with my hands in the pockets of my sweatshirt when somehow I slipped on the wet muddy pavement and next thing you know my head was smacking into the pavement and I was lying on my face in the puddles. It hurt real bad. I cried of course and my Dad picked me up. He held me for a while and then I was ok. It hurt most of the day but not as bad once Dad took me to Coldstone for an Ice cream. Aren't these nice pictures of my goose egg?


Well we are off to the Tates Christmas party so see you all later and don't worry about my head it will go back to its normal shape just like it always has. Joshy
8 comments:
Nice battle scar Josh, shopping can get tough. Maybe it'll snow again.
Wow I don't even know what to say about that nice knot on your head. I would have cried too. It's a good thing your dad took you to ice cream though, that always makes everything seem better. Maybe you shouldn't mention this to Zachary though because he already hates shopping and when he finds out how dangerous it can be he is even less likely to go. Maybe we will have a white Christmas
Okay I must have read your comment totally wrong I reread it and know it makes since. I was just so floored that you were leaving a nice comment that I read it wrong.
I hope your head gets better soon Joshy.
Kristi, that is so weird!!!! That nasal voice has GOT to be the same Miss Stancel, I can't believe that! What grade did you have her in? Was she teaching Biology? Cuz that's what I have her in. That's just really crazy.
I Finally beat your game with 248.
Weren't you worried about Whitten. He got a concussion early in the game but luckily he came back in. Justin M has M. Brunnel as his fantasy qb. He had a good day today. I'm almost recovered from the Cowboys loss by now. When they lost I went to my room and killed the Redskins on Madden 06. That made me feel a little better. The 49's game was EXCITING!!! I don't know why they were trying to come back from A 1 point defecit. They were risking not getting Reggie Bush or another 1st rounder next year. The Bears game was good too. I typed up the chords to silent night for tuesday, I made it a little faster paced so we all don't fall asleep. Any other Christmas requests Jeremy or Kristy? was that a long comment or what.
Would you mind me doing Adam Sandlers' Hanukkah song. I learned it last night.
282
Post a Comment