Friday, October 07, 2005
We miss our Dad
Our Daddy has been working all the last three days and we miss him. He goes to bed early and we don't get to see him for very long. But tonight we are all going to the West Valley football game so that will be fun. One of our babysitters, Krystal, was nominated for homecoming queen so we are going to go watch her. We, actually our Dad & Mom are still trying to figure out this whole blog thing so eventually we will have cool music and pictures on our blog. Who knows how long it will take them to figure it all out. Sometimes I think I know more about the computer than they do. But they will learn I just need to be patient. Goodbye untill my next post, Josh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
3 comments:
I'm sorry that your dad works so much. This working is overrated. At least that is my opinion. Jayden, somehow, your interest of learning to walk and talk doesn't seem legitimate. Talk to y'all later, Caleb
I'm glad you boys have a blog now so I can read about the stuff you do. As for telletubbies being your favorite show, you may want to talk to your parents about that one.
Hey you two!! I haven't heard much about you lately. How have you been? Jaden, are you doing good with all that walking? I hope so. I miss seeing you!
Post a Comment