Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Josh and Jaydens busy life
Hi this is Josh and Jayden and this is our first blog. I am Josh and I am going to be 4 years old on Monday October 10th. My little brother Jayden is 15 months old. We learned about blogs from our friends Z & B. So our Daddy thought we should have one for ourselves. Now we can tell everyone about all the cool things that are going on in our life. Like today for instance our Mom decided that she wanted us to have a play room so she moved our beds into one room and all the toys into the other, so now we share a room to sleep in and a room to play in. Well I guess that is enough for our first blog but we will be back soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
1 comment:
That will be awesome for you guys to have a play room. And now that you share a room you can stay up all night sharing secrets, but I suppose boys don't do that but that is what my sister and I did when we shared a room. Say hi to your parents for me. See you at your party Josh
Post a Comment