
This is my awesome Nemo cake that my Mommy made. And my Mom and Dad got me this sweet drum set, they said they must be crazy for giving me it but I don't know what they are talking about:-}
Here is me trying to beat my pinata up. My Aunt Millie was the one who finally broke it and got all of the candy out. I had so much fun with all my friends and they all gave me the coolest presents. Right now I am watching my new Toy Story dvd that Brenda and Zachary gave me.
Well I guess that is all for today. Tomorrow is the big day I will be four years old!!!!!!!!! Man I am growing up fast. Josh

.jpg)
4 comments:
Josh, your drumset is awesome, maybe you could come over and teach me some stuff on there. But you're right, your parents are crazy for buying that.
Dude, that drum set (and especially the watermelon pinata) is totally sweet!! You should make a CD and send it to me. That way I can listen to how great you are. :)
hey josh! ask ur dad why this whole blog is about you and there has been no little story things about jaden! well josh, i think ur cake is really cool, and 4 ur parents sake, i hope u can play the drums, or any instrument, better than ur dad can teach youth group, or else the cops will probably arrest u just 4 holding the drumsticks ( that was an insult to your dad, not you) bye josh cya later dude! bye jaden!
Cool Drums Josh!
Post a Comment