Our mom was out of town for Friday and Saturday so we got to hang out with our Dad most of the time. Friday night we were babysat by Kayla and Shannon they had alot of fun playing with us and they could not believe how much my brother Jayden could eat.
Then on friday night we went to Zacharys so him and my Dad could workon a video they are making. I watched Shark Tale and Jayden talked to the turtles. On saturday we went to Garage sales and I bought a lot of little stuff the coolest of which was my new clock so I would know what time to wake up in the morning. Then we went to Mcdonalds and played in the playground.
Then I went and got a haircut at Kwikkuts which is cool cuz then I get to ride on the motorcycle and all the girls there always flirt with me and tell me how cute I am. Then we went to Target and bought Buddy our dog a Trunk or Treat outfit, He is going to be Batman, Well I guess Batdog is more like it. Anyway after that we went out to icecream and I got my favorite, mint chip and then Mom came home. She had a lot of fun with all her friends in Sacramento at some scrapbook thingy. Well that is all for now. Joshy
.jpg)
7 comments:
Sweet, sounds like you didn't want your mom to know all about your late night hanging with me on Friday!!! Good plan, I'll try to keep it quiet!
Glad you a great time hanging out with the boys. You should tell your mom that she can go out of town more often to do girl things since she doesn't have any at home right now. Maybe soon you will have alittle sister.
Way to go with the comment pop-up window! Nice job with all the girls at kwik-kuts Josh, I need to start hanging out with you more.
Tell your dad, that i feel awfuly bad about wearing something that was made from a little argyle. Are we expecting another Winkelman soon or is Brenda just anctious?
Since I don't want to get any grief from anyone, I think I might have spelled anctious wrong. In fact I'm almost sure I did.
Okay here it is. A-N-X-T-I-O-U-S. How come we never hear anything from Jayden?
I like your new pictures. You gotta watch your back around Buddy though.
Post a Comment