
This is my Grandma at her 50th birthday party yesterday. Her birthday is the day before my Dad's. We had a surprise party for her and my Uncles Tim and Jon, and my Aunt Amy flew in just for her party. It was a great surprise but it made my Grandma cry.
Zachary and my Dad made a video of all these pictures of my Grandma's life and it was really cool. I like goign to Burney to see all my family up there. Tomorrow is Trunk or Treal and I am going to be a pirate, my Dad said he is going to be Tiger Woods, I will post some pictures if he pulls it off. Well until next time, Josh (the youngest blogger in the west)

.jpg)
2 comments:
PLEASE post pictures of your dad being Tiger Woods, I would love to see that!
26 Jeremy! You're getting old.
Post a Comment