THE JELLY BELLY FACTORY Have you been there? It is a lot of fun.
Our Dad and Mom helped us carve our pumpkins, Dad did mine and Mom did Jaydens. His is a picture of Blue from blue's clues if you couldnot tell.
Then we went to Marine World This is a Bald Eagle It was so pretty and huge.
This is me and my Uncles and Aunts Riding on the Elephant. He was so big and I got to ride right up front almost on his head.
We had a blast at Marine World. I went on a lot of rides and played some games. There was scary guys there because of Halloween and I did not like them but they left me alone. Well I guess that is all for now. I will have another post in a little while. JOSH

.jpg)
5 comments:
About time you lazy bums posted. I know your parents have been busy, but I'm betting you've both had a little free time! Anyway, I want to see a little more consistency on the blog updating in the future!!
I got to ride an elephant with Lauri and Caleb and my brother one time. It as alot of fun. Sorry about the scary guys.
Oh yeah, sweet song you guys.
Love the hippo song. And am very glad that you finally posted something new on your blog. Tell your Dad to keep it up. And I hope you were able to manage your dad while your mom was away this weekend
Your song is awesome. You need to put your comments in a popup window so I can keep listening to it though. I just did it to mine on zachary's request. To do it you first need to click on the I Power Blogger icon on your page. Then you need to log in. After you've done this you click on settings. Then you click on the comments link. Next you scroll down until it says "show comments in a pop-up window". Then all you do is click on the yes bubble and save settings. When this is done you will be able to veiw and post comments while listening to the song. I rode an Elephant at marine world too! It was exiting but really painful by the time I got off.
Post a Comment