Sunday, January 06, 2008

Bike Racing in the MUD!

Dad and me had a bike race today. It was a lot of fun. My friend Mason did the kids race with me and we both got real muddy and cold by the time we were done.
This is Mason and me before our race. Jayden stayed in the car and watched a movie the whole time that we were racing.













My hands were like ice cubes when I finally finished. Lucky for me my Dad had brought some of those hot hands that warm up your hands so I warmed right up.
Here is some of the video of Mason and me as we were getting close to the finish line.





I came in 6th place out of seven racers and my Dad got 4th or 5th out of about 30.
Our bikes were covered in mud by the time we got done. Some of the puddles and creeks I had to go through were as deep as my wheels. I crashed a few times but I still finished the race.






3 comments:

Kayla said...

Thats pretty impressive Josh!!!

Fun seeing you today. Thanks for all the help painting!

Anonymous said...

Good job on the race Josh!! Playing in the mud is always fun

Kayla said...

I think you should change your link for Brenda's blog as she is no longer barfing!