Monday, November 12, 2007

Drum roll please.......

Mom went in for her second ultrasound today and found out that......








Yup, thats right. Were going to have another baby brother. Jayden was very excited. He actually acted like he'd known all along. I was a little disappointed at first but after mom and dad said they might use the name I picked out then I got excited. The doctor said everything looks good and the baby looks healthy. Mom said he was a bit camera shy though and wouldn't let them get a good look at his face, he kept his little hand over his face the whole time. The doctor said she'd try to get a good picture of his face the next time. Well thats our news for today! Hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving!


4 comments:

Kayla said...

Blue and green it is!! I'm very excited for you guys :D :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jeremy & Kristi! I hope all is going well and Kristi is feeling good. What will you name him?

Anonymous said...

I am going to say that you will name him something that starts with a "J"
Hope you are feeling well Kristi.

Justin Richardson said...

Congratulations!!!!!