Saturday, February 03, 2007

Two wheels like Dad

Well daddy got a new bike a few weeks back and last week we got to watch him in a race. Me and Jayden played on the playground and cheered him on every time he rode by. It looked like so much fun that I decided next year I want to race too. So dad came home and took the training wheels off my bike so I could learn to ride on two wheels. It was hard to do on my big bike so he took the training wheels off of my old 12in bike instead so it would be easier because then my feet could touch the ground. Dad pushed me down the driveway and I did it all by myself! The only one who wasn't excited was Jayden. He just sat in the back of the truck and said "he took my bike" over and over. But now since we haven't had any rain this year yet I've been practicing and I can ride my big bike without training wheels. Dad and I have been riding alot together so next year I will be able to race with him! Here are some pictures of me and dad riding bikes and hanging out together.












Mom and dad also pulled out the hockey table. Jayden and I have been playing alot. Its lot of fun. Hope everyone has been enjoying our unusually warm weather as much as I have. Have a great week!

11 comments:

Kayla said...

Ahhhh... how nice. Good job Josh on the not having training wheels! Tell your dad that I saw the picture of his bloody shoulder... yeah, it was gross. Be careful so that doesn't happen to you!
Poor Jayden...

Anonymous said...

Good job Josh!!!!!!!! We're proud of you!!!!!! LUV YA

(Jeremy, we appreciate your postings! Thanks!)

Kayla said...

Are you ready for LOST tonight Kristi???!!! Sorry I won't be watching it *with* you but, I will be thinking of you during the show... or something. I'm excited!

Kayla said...

Oh and by the way, make sure and watch at 9, even though they are switching the time to 10, because tonight is the premier, its two hours long and its supposed to start at nine. Enjoy!
Oh and the moravecs called here today looking for their Lost season one dvds, do you know where those might be...?

Justin Richardson said...

i get the point, i'll update. Shasta's finally getting snow! too bad half the seasons gone. oh yeah sweet pic of your crash.

Kayla said...

May I ask why it is that you have quite possibly the worst song ever playing on your blog? Although I guess it makes sense with the whole four letter word part...

Brenda Walker said...

I still don't know what I think about the song, it's a little twangy! Nice post though, pretty sweet that you learned to ride with two wheels Josh!

Kayla said...

hence the disclaimer.

Kayla said...

I meant to tell you guys, they played last weeks new Lost at nine this wednesday. Maybe they'll do the same thing again next week and all the weeks after so that you can still watch. You'll always be a week behind but its better than nothing.

Justin Richardson said...

Some Peculiar People is good. maybe they could hook u up with tix or something if they ever tour, i bet they would.

Kayla said...

I have to say, this is a much better song.