Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Just pictures

Wow we have done so much since our last post we don't know where to start.
We went to Hawes corn maze with the old youth group. That was a lot of fun.












We had Dad's birthday. We went fishing. We got lots of candy on Halloween and got to see our Great Grandparents and some other family.




















Mom and Dad went with the Fire Dept. to cut Andersons Christmas tree. I thought it was kind of early to cut a tree but oh well.

8 comments:

Kayla said...

Finally!!! Good post. See you tomorrow if you wait up for me again.

Brenda Walker said...

Your blog looks normal to me, did you get it fixed? I hope you didn't have a birthday party without us. I know we didn't get you a present yet, I know what we want to get you, but we havn't found it yet!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joshnjay's parents. Jerm, glad to see you have some hair on your head. And your font is ginormous, maybe it is just me?

Kayla said...

Go check out Brenda's blog.

Brenda Walker said...

Well Jayden I think that you have to talk with her dad. But, becasue we know your dad there might be some questions.

Justin Richardson said...

Sweet pumpkins! I remember when you were the Monsters Inc guy Josh. I'm going fishing tommorrow.

Justin Richardson said...

I did... well it depends on how you define the word catch. Nick caught one German Brown and I hooked two. One I fought for like 30 seconds until it jumped out of the water and over a log to throw my hook. The other one was only on for like 5 seconds before it threw my hook. I would've landed them with my spinning rod but then again there is no way I would have caught them with a spinning rod. wow that is a long comment.

Kayla said...

Hey, you got a new song! Its sad I won't be seeing you tonight. Danged abc!