Sunday, October 15, 2006

PUMPKINS & a 5 Year Old

This last week we got to go get PUMPKINS. It was a lot of fun. We went to the Nash ranch. They had tons of pumpkins to choose from. I gut a 40lb pumpkin and Jayden and Dad and Mom each got 15 pounders. They even had a hay maze that we could walk through.

It was also my birthday this week. I turned five. On my birthday my Mom made me breakfast in bed. I got a chocolate chip mickey mouse pancake. My mom and dad got me a nerf gun and then at my party on sunday they gave me a guitar.
I wanted a race car birthday so my Mom made me this sweet cake. I had a lot of friends at my party. We had a great time. This is me jammin on my new guitar with the awesome flames.

10 comments:

Justin Richardson said...

Hey loser, you should have come over with your wife. Zach's here. Heard you went killing unsuccessfully. My friend killed a fork outside of igo last night. you should get a B-tag.

Justin Richardson said...

Oh, yeah, happy birthday Josh. If you ever need lessons let me know. Your dad buys you all these instruments because he can't even hear them.

Kayla said...

That is so weird, no joke, just yesterday, I was thinking about you and I was like I think Josh's birthday is coming up. Then just tonight I asked Zachary if your birthday was soon and justin brought up your blog and here we are. I was close! Anyway, happy birthday! I will try and be quiet on Wednesday for you.

Kayla said...

why is ur(charity talk) blog song so strange looking. At first I thought it was scrolling a secret message but its just the song title. Kind of neat.

Brenda Walker said...

I guess I never commented on this post yet! So, this will have to do!

Kayla said...

now you can make a post called pumpkins and a bunch of teenagers.

Kayla said...

You know that youth group is tomorrow night at my house right? We're having hotdogs so Kristi might want to bring one of hers so she can roast them with us. Its a Holy Ghost Weiner Roast! Oh, and bring my book if you're done reading it.

Kayla said...

If you had read my last post, you would have known that I noticed it was missing and that it was at your house. I don't think you can talk though Mr.I skipped church today!

Kayla said...

The gathering as you call it is at the Moravecs at 6:30. See you there?
Update! This is like my sixth comment for this post. Rediculous!

Kayla said...

#7 And bring my bible and my other book please.