Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just a quick note

Hey This is just a quick post. My Dad decided to try his hand at posting a video. It works good on our computer how about all of yours. The whells on those trucks are as tall as my Dad!!!! Believe it or not the driver of this BIG FOOT is a girl. Don't mess with her though judging from the full sleeve tatoo's she had(real ones Kayla) she looked like she could handle herself. Just so everyone knows I went to the dentist for the first time yesterday and I had to have some cavities filled. The Dentist was real nice and I was abrave boy so Mom said I could have Ice cream. (I did not tell her that that is what causes cavities so shhh don't tell) See you all soon. Joshua

9 comments:

Justin Richardson said...

You should get some of those tires for the ford. You should pick up a bear tag, they're only like 25 bucks. That seems to be the problem this year, there's way too many doe. Maybe you should do a little night hunting and eliminate a few :) Me and my sister stopped by your house last night beacause we had time to kill in anderson but no one answered the door. well anyways that is a long comment so i'll go. The video's sweet and good luck with the killing.

Kayla said...

I went to the dentist on Tuesday, but I didn't get ice cream afterwards! By the way, *my* sleeve tats aren't going to be wrinkly and faded when I get old so there! I'll just simply peel them off.

Justin Richardson said...

The Dodgers suck. They can't buy a run or even field a ground ball without screwing something up. They looked like our softball team last night.

Justin Richardson said...

I'm going to re-state it before you do. The Dodgers suck!! I guess we might see you at church tommorrow.

Brenda Walker said...

I took a small break from the riddle game just to read your blog and post a comment. You should feel priviledged. Don't worry only a few more levels and we will conquer the game. Girl's with tattoo's are cool!!

Brenda Walker said...

That is a pretty sweet video! You should tell your dad to go golfing with me sometime!

welchfam said...

so i want to see this bear that i have to kill, did you get his name, address, gps coordinates? yeah, the video looked fine but i was waiting to see it fly into the stands or blow apart but instead it just drove...kind of boring. by the way, huntin', monster trucks, & a new ford truck. yep, your a redneck. see ya.

Auntie Eisel said...

I actually did think about making a shirt for Daisy! But not a bouse. I don't like the dentist. Glad you made it though Josh. Since when do you call yourself "Joshua"??! :)

Kayla said...

I don't think she should make a *bouse* either considering I don't even know what one is. We missed you tonight Josh, whats the deal, just because you're in charge you don't think you have to come see us?