Well I finished my first week of kindergarten. I'm learning alot and I'm having fun too (although I dont let my mom in on that part, I just tell my friends). I can write my name now and count up to fifty and I even get to go to an art class. That is a picture of all my school books. Below is me working on my handwriting book. Jayden likes to pretend he's writing too. Its fun to have my brother pretend to do school with me (except when he steals my markers)

This weekend I get to go to Burney and stay at Grammy's house and play with my Burney friends. Mom and dad are going on a trip for the weekend. They won't tell me where they are going but I think I heard them say Marine World (shhh). They will probably post pictures when they get back. Well I hope everyone has a good weekend!

.jpg)
8 comments:
Good job Josh. Pretty soon, your dad will be able to write his name and count to fifty too. Only if you teach him though. I knowthis is supposed to be a post about you, but Jayden just looks so cute in that picture.
Yeah he does, I have been working on that name thing with your dad for quite a while, he's a little slow!
School is cool! Hey in art class you should do some paintings for my house becasue my walls are a little bare.
Yeah, it opens on the 16th right? I'm not doing anything (no truck) so I guess i can go if you're going. As long as I get to ride in the sweet new truck. Glad kintergarden is going well. Only 12 more years to go after this Josh.
I have verizon and believe it or not I get reception out here. Well i'm going so if you check you blog tommorrow I will be calling you after school sometime.
Okay, try my blog now, it should work.
Are you guys gonna' leave this post up here until he greaduates?
I just had an idea. You guys shouldn't tell anybody about our donut agreement with happy stop. Then you can keep getting free donuts every sunday. You could update about your sweet truck. By the way I have your The Wild movie.
Post a Comment