


We'll we have been very busy doing lots of fun stuff this summer. We go to the lake at least once or twice a week and we go to Kids Kingdom, We've done some hiking out at the park.
This last week was the fourth of July and we got to go to
the fireworks with the youth group it was real fun. Justin caught that huge salmon with his bare hands in the river.
The fireworks were pretty neat, but kind of loud.This is my Mom who is hiding behind the camera in most of the pictures that we put on here.

.jpg)
6 comments:
Souds like a really fun summer! I miss the lake. Are you going to family camp?
Thats a nice picture of your mom. Glad you have been having a fun summer. See you on Sunday.
Man I am missing out on all the fun stuff. AS soon as I feel better we all should hang out again, like the good ol' days
Sounds like you guys are having fun this summer. I guess That's a nice minnow too. I hope the California Dept. of Fish and Game don't read your blog because I might possibly be arrested soon.
That is a cute picture of you, your brother and your dad! Tell your mom that she looks pretty too!
Are you going to Mcloud tommorrow or do you work? In need someone to jump off from the river with.
Post a Comment