These are a bunch of random Easter pictures. My Dad was too lazy to put them in order so he just left them wherever they were. There is some of us coloring eggs and some of us finding them. There is even one of Jayden dropping one. OOPS:-) There is Dad and Zach not helping color eggs, and there is Dad, Josh and Steve not helping find eggs. Sorry it took so long to get my Dad to post. You guys know how he is, VERY LAZY.



P.S. Did you try the new game? Tell me what you think. My Dad got 1177.


.jpg)
16 comments:
After ten minutes of trying to beat your dad's score, I finally gave up and settled on my own score of 577. Cute pictures.
Make that 1102! This game is addicting.
Tell your dad he's got nothing on me!
1254!!!!!!!! Okay I'm done.
There is no evidence to prove that I was even there on the same day that you were coloring eggs, in fact I think you just took that picture at a different time to make me look bad!
Those pictures are cute. I love the one of Jayden dropping it, perfect timing! :)
Kayla I finally beat your score 1862 It was great.
2059!!!!!
Cool pictures. How did practice go? Sorry I didn't go, I had a game and forgot to call. You've gotten some good ridin' weather though.
2251!!!!!!!!!!!!! I win!
Okay so this is the first game that I have actually played on your blog. Only 262 so far but give me some more time. It will be your fault if I don't make it to Sunday School
1140, I finally made it over 1000!!!!! Hooray for me, I was ashamed to post my score up to now!
1670, GETTING CLOSER!
2514. I highered it a little just for good measure.
2018!!!! I'm happy about that! You Suck Kayla!
So far I have a game scheduled for thursday but It might be a day game, so I might make it to practice. I'm not 100% sure though. I have a new game too, you should check it out. It's not as addicting as yours but it's pretty fun.
I finally broke into the 2000's I got 2158. Now there is a game for all on this blog.
I'll comment you at school when I find out what time our game is.
Post a Comment