Well Mom and Dad finally took me snowboarding. It was a lot of fun. I practiced on the rope tow hill for few runs and then they took me up the chair lift. It was a fun ride up the lift. My Dad held on to me so that I would not fall off cuz it was a long way down to the snow. It snowed the whole day and we got very wet. My first runs I took it easy but then I was flying over the jumps as you can see by my last photo;-)


Today was the first day of soccer for me and my team the Cheetahs. I played real hard and even fell in the mud. My Dad told me that we tied which is ok I guess as long as we did not lose. It started raining and so we cut our game a little short. It was a lot of fun though.

.jpg)
7 comments:
Josh you look so cute in your soccer uniform!
I was gonna say, you look like a stud, but I guess cute will do!
You're the mand on those jumps!
oops, I meant to say "man"! Sorry. But I guess "mand" works too, or somethin'.
Did you take anyone out with those elbows Josh? You're better than me at snowboarding! Oh wait, I've never been. You would still be better than me though.
Sweet. You're gonna be better than me soon. Don't feel bad, most of my games get cut short or cancelled because of rain.
UCLA's gonna beat Florida. I guess we both got one team right. That's not bad.
Field Of Dreams is nice. We should have our softball games there. That's where I think we'll play the rest of our season because it's turf.
Post a Comment