Today we got to go to the hospital and meet my new cousin. His name is William Kent. He was three weeks early so everyone was really surprised. If you want to read more about him you can visit his hospital page. Uncle Paul and Auntie Em had to stay at the hospital all night so Michael got to spend the night at my house. We got to watch a movie and sleep on the hide-a-bed and mom made us pancakes for breakfast (my favorite!).Tonight we went to the Cool April Nights car show. It started to rain on us so we didn't stay long but I didn't mind because we went out for icecream afterward. My mom and dad forgot the camera so we didn't get any pictures of the "power cars" but I thought they were pretty cool anyway. Well I am off to bed cuz I have another soccer game in the morning.

.jpg)
8 comments:
He is so cute! You got to have pancakes? Lucky! My mom made pancakes this morning but whenI went to get some my brother had eaten them all. Oh well, I had a tuna fish sandwich instead.
Pancakes are good. Did you enter the van in the parade? You should put Brian Reagans' clip talking about hide-a-beds on your blog.
Oh yeah, The Lakers won. That puts their record identical to the kings. Kobe had 2 points at the half and finished the game with like 40.
Cool Baby! Cool April Nights and a cool friend named Zach, could life get any better? I submit that it cannot!!!!!!!
I love pan cakes! In fact, after reading that you had them I feel like asking my mom if we can have some for supper. :) That's cool that you have a new cousin. And the ice cream must have been great too.
You promised you would update more often.
I made it to level 11!!!!!!!!!! Is that good?
Lakers won! I think their gonna get 7th. That means the Kings might get the Spurs. That should be funny :) See you tuesday.
Post a Comment