Josh, stand still for 24 hours, riiiight! Time for some more skiing!
That is a lot of snow. Good you got a new song.
Good song. 3 feet of snow, that's awesome.
Hey! Guess how much snow we have. If you guessed 5 inches or less, you'd be correct. It was good to see y'all
I had lots of fun seeing you guys! You should get Jayden some "shish"!
They say I am bad with updating.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Josh, stand still for 24 hours, riiiight! Time for some more skiing!
That is a lot of snow. Good you got a new song.
Good song. 3 feet of snow, that's awesome.
Hey! Guess how much snow we have. If you guessed 5 inches or less, you'd be correct. It was good to see y'all
I had lots of fun seeing you guys! You should get Jayden some "shish"!
They say I am bad with updating.
Post a Comment