Sunday, February 05, 2006

The STEEL Curtain Lives

The Steelers win!! The Steelers Win!! The Steelers Win!! The Steelers Win!!

I Must say that watching the game on an 8x11 screen was really cool and also winning five candy bars by answering trivia questions was sweet too. I called the MVP in the third quarter and noone beleived me but I got it right. And just so everyone knows Hines Ward was my starting receiver on my fantasy team. He is a stud. Sorry Thomas and Chuck but at least they made it that far. Theres always next year.

STEELERS WIN !!! STEELERS WIN!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes this was a total Jeremy post I will not even pretend that this one was from Josh or Jayden.

Justin Richardson said...

I expected a football post from you. It was cool watching it on the 8by11' screen but the muting and blocking of commercials had to go. We should have done trivia in between plays when they were in the huddle. I can't complain though, I got 4 candy bars out of it. So who's gonna win next year? I'm picking the Cowboys.

Kayla said...

Yeah it was great! Did you see the part when Dorey and Marlin asked the whale for directions to where Nemo was?

Brenda Walker said...

Well, I made it to level 5 on you little game!!

Kayla said...

What is with that game?! I don't like it and it is too confusing not to mention I had a score of like 5000 and this it went down to like 200!

Kayla said...

the this is supposed to be a then