
This is me last year when we went up to SHASTA with Zach and Brenda

This is a funny picture of Brenda and Zech. This is pretty much what Brenda does whenever she comes over. She thinks our couch is pretty comfy. Today we had a pot luck at church. There was a lot of good food there. Then we came home and took some naps. It is raining outside so we will not be doing much out there.

This is a funny picture of Brenda and Zech. This is pretty much what Brenda does whenever she comes over. She thinks our couch is pretty comfy. Today we had a pot luck at church. There was a lot of good food there. Then we came home and took some naps. It is raining outside so we will not be doing much out there.


.jpg)
11 comments:
Do they have any in the 160's for around 100 bucks? The Sports Cottage going out of business sale was a ripoff. They're getting another new sports store put in next to Ashley Furniture. Tell me about the good food, I missed it. I went home and had Tacos and did about 3 hrs. of homework.
That is an appropriate picture of my wife and I, oh wait, that isn't me. I'm Zach, not Zech!
Good food at a pot luck? Agree to disagree. I love the picture on your mom's snowboard.
You really should get peoples permission before you put there picture on the net. I could sue you. But, since you put mine up I will put yours up. At least the one I have of you isn't a stupid picture. You make me look lazy. You really should have put one of me at least working on my laptop.
I see that you got your new sound clip to work! I like it!
Aww, that board is so cute Kristi! I wish I could go skiing up there. :) That picture of you is cute too Josh.
Sweet Song, or audio clip. Brian Reagan's hilarious. Nice Game too. I'll have to change my song soon to something i'm playing. If I can figure it out. My brother bought a Dirtbike today.
That's funny. I hate eye-doctors.
I got to level 7 on the game. It is probably the best game you have had so far.
Is that your idea of a new song? I can't listen to this and read your blog. Oh yeah and do you really want swearing on your blog?
If there was swearing in the Brian Regan clip we apologize. May you accept the Veggie tales as a peace offering.
Post a Comment