
The first one is my Dad and I think he is cross-dressing or something. And that is my Aunt Amy.
This other one is my Uncle Jon but the reason I put it on here was all the snow. Burney used to get a lot of snow but now they don't get as much. The did get six inches while we were up there this last weekend. Jayden and myself spent three days there so Mom and Dad could hang out with the youth group kids.

I guess the youth had a good time at their lockin Mom and Dad said they did not get much sleep. but they said they had lots of crazy fun times.

.jpg)
3 comments:
Thanks for the update. Nice pictures. Definetly better than the last one.
Chuck Norris got cold and turned up the sun, not snow. That's why I deleted the last comment. Apparently 20 hrs of sleep wasn't enough. I have baseball tommorrow but I think i'll still make it to youth group.
Post a Comment