I think I am going to vomit!! What is wrong with you? I was expecting something warm and fuzzy but no. I guess I should have known better coming form you. Does your DAD know you look at gross pictures?
That's awesome, I knew my sister would love it. Look for a video of the kidney transplant you got to watch at work on limewire and put it on your blog. My sister would really appreciate it.
3 comments:
I think I am going to vomit!! What is wrong with you? I was expecting something warm and fuzzy but no. I guess I should have known better coming form you. Does your DAD know you look at gross pictures?
That's awesome, I knew my sister would love it. Look for a video of the kidney transplant you got to watch at work on limewire and put it on your blog. My sister would really appreciate it.
That is nasty!!!
Post a Comment